Business continuity Plan
Allied Biztech has been on the forefront when it comes to Business Continuity plan. We take business continuity very seriously and hence we make sure that a project is not hampered in any way.
- Failure Servers to be identified as critical and non-critical servers.
- Critical servers are configured for redundancy for power supply, disk mirroring etc
- Redundancy to avoid/reduce impact of server failure
LOSS OF DATA/SOFTWARE PROJECT DATA
- Adequate backups maintained to recover loss of data
- Each project to have daily incremental backups of work-in-progress
- Weekly backup of database
- Backup media to be tested at least once in six months
- Copies of backups maintained in secure offsite location, fireproof storage cabinets
FAILURE IN COMMUNICATION LINK
- Equipment (router, connection hub) checked and rectified for problems detected
- Fully configured backup routers
- Alternate dedicated link facilities in case of failure in dedicated link in one location
LOSS OF POWER
- Uninterrupted power supply through captive power plant.
- UPS systems for ODCs for 120 minutes to avoid loss of data
- Loss/Inaccessibility of ODC Critical work to commence in alternate site with alternate communication line
- Location Select team to commence work at customer premises to continue critical activities.