dSploit is an Android based network analysis & penetration suite to perform a number of advanced network analysis and Pentests(penetration tests). Its developed by Simone Margaritelli, senior ethical hacking and security assessment expert from Italy. dSploit interface and features are good enough for IT security experts as well as for novices.
- Launch the http://routerpwn.com/ service to pwn your router.
- Port Scanner
- A syn port scanner to find quickly open ports on a single target.
- Performs target operating system and services deep detection, slower than syn port scanner but more accurate.
- Vulnerability Finder
- Search for known vulnerabilities for target running services upon National Vulnerability Database.
- Login Cracker
- A very fast network logon cracker which supports many different services.
- Packet Forger
- Craft and send a custom TCP or UDP packet to the target.
- A set of man-in-the-middle tools to command&conquer the whole network.
The best featured of dSploit is that you can monitor and inject packets into the network and spoof your identity. We had a lot of fun doing it at our lab.
A word of caution:
dSploit is currently in beta, so there may be bugs present. However, a huge community is helping out each other in this thread. Note: you need to be running at least Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and the device must be rooted.
Download dSploit from GitHub repo: