Phonegap Application Development Company
With phonegap, using one code base we develop cross platform mobile applications that runs on iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile.
Top reasons to choose Phonegap for Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Phonegap is free and a open source project released under
MIT licenseApache license. Its donated to Apache foundation by Adobe after Nitobi’s acquisition in Oct, 2011.
- Phonegap delivers native functionality to mobile devices
- Mobile Applications developed with Phonegap can be distributed via Apple App Store or Android Market
- Supports popular smartphone features like Geo Location, Vibration, Accelerometer, photos, contacts, offline storage and more
- PhoneGap AIR simulator runs on Mac, Windows and Linux for testing of PhoneGap projects.
- PhoneGap supports major mobile platforms including Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows Mobile
- We have done third-party API integrations for Mobile Applications such as Protx Payment Gateway, Twitter API, ClickaTell SMS Gateway, OpenSocial API, Picasa API, Authorize.NET Payment Gateway, Microsoft Azure, Ogone Payment Gateway and Verisign Payment Gateway
- Apart from Phonegap, we also work with mobile code frameworks, libraries, components and SDK’s including Flash Lite, Flex for Mobile, OpenGL ES, Nokia Qt, wxWidgets, Chipmunk, ELIPS Studio, Rhodes.