Develop or Move your existing Application to Cloud Infrastructure
Develop SaaS Applications or Migrate existing application to SaaS Platform
Software vendors face rising competitive pressure to grow their core businesses due to the changing software licensing models. Shorter product cycle times are forcing them to rush into new product introductions, and focus on expanding their market share. Businesses are more inclined to align their valuable resources to critical tasks while attempting to reduce back-office costs. SMEs and subsidiaries/divisions of larger companies find it increasingly time consuming and costly to develop, implement and support systems, maintain an IT infrastructure, find and retain scarce technical resources, and control IT expenditures. SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) is the answer to these challenges. As an alternative to buying software and paying for periodic upgrades, paying for and maintaining technical resources and infrastructure, SaaS may provide a better alternative for many existing and future solutions.
These include applications such as new product development, marketing, sales, customer service, portals, content management and collaboration being made available on a usage or time-basis via the Web. Since SaaS is subscription-based, upgrades are routinely provided during the term of the subscription and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are always defined and followed to ensure the proper level of services and support.
We provides end-to-end SaaS development and on-boarding services for its customers. Gaea is a strong proponent of Open Source and Oracle Technology stack and has built a number of Multi-Tenant applications using the above mentioned tech stacks. We have extensive experience in architecting, building high-availability multi-tenant applications and hosting them on Amazon’s EC2 platform as well as other server farms.
SUBSCRIBING TO SAAS OFFERS OUR CLIENTS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Core Business: SaaS allows management to focus on core business rather than IT and allows clients to allocate their budget to customer and revenue producing activities
- Cost reduction: A recent study found the total cost of operating an on-demand software package is 50% less than implementing and managing an on-premise solution and results in more predictable ongoing costs
- Shorter implementation time: Clients using SaaS can see results in weeks as opposed to months, since the software, hardware and network infrastructure are already in place and working via the Web
- Enhancements: SaaS offers subscribers incremental and on-going business application enhancements and releases
- Highly scalable solutions: SaaS offers our clients the flexibility of scalable business solutions without upgrading or replacing outdated equipment
- Service Level Agreements: SLAs ensure the appropriate level of services and support
- Security: SaaS users are guaranteed strong security, back-up and recovery services
A big part of any SaaS company is operations. Our technical staff started working with Amazon EC2 and related services in their beta-form. We can leverage our operations team and have it as your extended team to maintain and support a high-availability offering so that you can meet your customers’ SLAs.