Zend Framework based Web Development
Zend Framework is based on simplicity, object-oriented best practices, corporate friendly licensing schemes, and most importantly – a rigorously tested, agile code base. ZF is powerful MVC open source framework for PHP web application development. It is implemented with PHP 5 and later version with support of 100% object oriented code.
Hire our Zend Framework experts to build websites and web applications with MVC architecture and well documented and commented code. We provide the solution for your web development using Zend Framework. At our desk, you can have smart cms, ecommerce, and customized application development solution with Zend Framework. Our experienced and innovative developer team provides you solution with zend framwork to reduce the costing. As we have already started working on zend framework, we have good libray to work on zend framework based projects.
PHP Licensing using Zend Framework
We have used Zend Guard encoder and Zend Optimizer to safeguard PHP code so that you can safely distribute and manage the use of your PHP application. The Zend Optimizer enables you to run Zend Guard encoded files. Zend Guard’s robust licensing technology prevents reverse engineering and revealing your intellectual property. Get increased revenue and profitability without changing your application’s source code by generating license keys and tagging files that require a license key to operate thus enabling software vendors like you to expand your available market, enhance customer loyalty and drive more sales. Zend Optimizer offers PHP code execution performance enhancements by increasing execution speed without changing the code itself! If you are looking for zend guard based solution, we can provide you encripted code using zend guard. Zend guard provides licence based appication solution. So it’s more over security and powerful solution for your website.
Top Reasons to use Zend Framework as your Web Framework
- Email composition and delivery, retrieval via mailbox, Milder, POP3 and IMAP4 is also supported
- Search – a native PHP edition of the industry-standard Lucene search engine
- AJAX support through JSON – meet the ease-of-use requirements your users have come to expect
- Zend’s builtin Session management
- A builtin Configuration component for consistent configuration management throughout the Zend Framework and ZF applications
- Indexing and search that supports the Lucerne index file format
- Web Services – Development of SaaS
- Internationalization and localization
- Ability to Create forms using PHP, configuration files, or XML
- Identity 2.0 technologies such as Microsoft Info Card and OpenID
- Syndication – the data formats & easy access to them your Web 2.0 applications need
- High-quality, object-oriented PHP 5 class library – attention to best practices like design patterns, unit testing, & loose coupling.
- Internationalization – Zend Framework supports advanced yet simple solutions to develop PHP 5 Web applications for a global audience.
- Web services – Use classes to publish and consume Web services and feeds in PHP.
- Web Services – Zend Framework aims to be the premier place to consume & publish web services
- PHP Source Code Licensing – using Zend Guard & Zend Optimizer
- Data filtering and validation for enhanced application security
- Multiple formats for web services, including XML-RPC, REST, and Google GData.
- PHP Source Code Licensing – Zend Integration for CMS & E-Commerce
- Flexible caching sub-system with support for many types of backend, such as+ memory or a file system.
- Simple logging component inspired by log4j
- Native-PHP component for reading, updating, and creating PDF documents
- Serialization of PHP data structures to and from JSON to facilitate AJAX development
- API for consuming RSS and Atom feeds
- Client libraries for many web services out of the box, including Amazon E-Commerce Service, Akismet, del.icio. us, Flickr, StrikeIron, Yahoo!, Audioscrobbler, and Simpy.
- Web Services – Development of Cloud API
- Web Services – Zend Web Development using Web 2.0
- All components are fully object-oriented PHP 5 and are E STRICT compliant
- Use-at-will architecture with loosely coupled components and minimal interdependencies
- Web Services – Development of SaaS
- Extensible MVC implementation supporting layouts and PHP-based templates by default
- Flexible Table Gateway implementation for accessing data from a relational database in an object-oriented environment
- Support for multiple database systems and vendors, including MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Informix Dynamic Server
- Authentication and ACL-based authorization using a variety of backend systems
- MVC application framework – Zend Framework’s model-view-controller architecture provides an industry best practice for Web application development. It enables the separation of business logic from user interface design.
- Database support – Access multiple brands of RDBMS via a database-independent object-oriented interface. Databases supported include IBM DB2, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
- Foundation Framework services – Zend Framework provides many other classes to make common application development tasks quick and easy. For example, solutions for email, sessions, authentication, logging, caching, filtering input, and others are included.
- Other Advantages – Completely Object Oriented, Rich library for frequent usage in applications, Fluent interfaces and abstract classes, Future expansion scopes, An extensible and well-tested code, Easy to expand and enhance and Easy maintenance and deployment.